W2 Professorship in Electrical Systems in Building Services Engineering at the Department of Energy • Building Services • Environmental Engineering
- You will confidently represent the subject area Electrical Systems in Building Services Engineering within an attractive research environment, delivering courses on Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes.
- Supported by a wide range of training opportunities in teaching, you will be able to try your hand at new forms of teaching and learning.
- We are confident that you will be committed to conducting application-oriented research.
- You will have the opportunity to acquire research projects and externally funded projects at a progressive university of applied sciences.
- You have a degree in a natural science or engineering subject – preferably in Electrical Engineering.
- You have also completed a relevant doctorate and have several years of professional experience in technical building services.
- Profound experience in electrical low-voltage distribution systems would be a valuable advantage.
- You are eager to share your expertise with students – also in basic engineering courses.
We offer you
- We welcome you with innovative research and teaching concepts.
- You can also look forward to a range of possibilities to engage in university self-government.
- If you do not yet meet all of the criteria for appointment: they can be acquired during an assistant professorship, we will gladly advise.
- We offer family-friendly conditions, enabling you to concentrate fully on your tasks.
We look forward to receiving your application by 5 June 2017, preferably online at: www.fh-muenster.de/professuren
If you have any questions, please contact: Wolfgang Bursch (email@example.com or +49 2551 962 114)
Please refer to our website to find out more about the conditions governing the appointment and other information about the professorship.
We would welcome the opportunity to promote women, and equally look forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.